Why so many of us are crazy about silky straight hair? Many people view girls born with straight hair as lucky, and it’s not difficult to see why. They have some of the best mane in the world – natural tresses that flow and shine effortlessly. For those who may have coarser or frizzy hair, or if you have natural straight hair but a more polished look, there is a way to get your hair permanently straighten. Ladies, let us introduce you the power of hair straightening!
You Can Never Go Wrong With Straight Hair
Whether you want it long or short you can never go wrong
Straight hair gives a smooth, silk and sexy appearance that matches any style in your wardrobe. Whether you want to look professional, edgy or chic, straight hair will give us that sleek and well-maintained appearance, even with minimum amount of make up.
Straightening Requires Less Products
Straight hair is easier to manage
Natural hair tends to require more hair styling product, which can build up on the scalp. Regular straightening at the salon allows for a thorough scalp treatment. Forget about the fuss on styling your hair with products before you go out, when you straighten your hair, your scalp is free from chemical which will make your hair healthier.
Incorrect Straightening Technique May Lead to Permanent Hair Damage
Bad hair day? Never again.
If done incorrectly, straightening your hair can be dangerous, and may lead to permanent damages. Here are some tips for achieving that silky, swingy, frizz free hair:
- Seek professional salons or hairstylists to do your hair. A good straightening specialist will always analyze your hair’s elasticity, porosity, texture, density, curl pattern and overall health of hair before recommending which smoothing system is best.
- If you regularly straighten your hair, it will need that extra supplement to keep it strong throughout the heat. Ask if the salon also offer treatment after straightening your hair, not only before and during straightening process.
- Hair mask once every two weeks will rejuvenate, nourish, and protect your hair from the dryness and the heat.
- If you choose to permanently straighten the hair, keep it to less than three times a year.
- Look for products that are formaldehyde-free.
Killing day & night look with straight hair
When it comes to busy routines or attending any social gathering you have, sleek straight hair is probably going to be your best friend as it is effortless and easy to maintain. For those of you who don’t have any patience to sit and blow-dry every week at the salon, this straight hair look will suits you best.
Straight hair is stress free and frizzy free, and will never goes out of style. Whether you’re girly girl, edgy or even boy-ish, sleek hair is a timeless look to boost up your entire look.