Zalonku Glam Team knows that sometimes we just want to take a rest from heat and styling products but still want to look cool as possible. The “I really couldn’t care less” hair do is the answer to your hair-dillema! So leave your heat-tools and let the elastic bands do the job. Here are some tutorials that we have gathered to make you look fabulous in a hurry!
Lazy Hair Buns
There’s a trick to upgrade your regular buns into an effortless cool one! When you want to achieve a messy hair buns, then you need a messy hair to begin with. It’s a perfect time to wear a messy buns after putting your hair on a formal hair do (that involves a lot of hairspray and teased hair), or simply when you have a bad hair day.
- Pull your hair into a loose ponytail, you can make it as high or as low as you’d like it. Don’t use comb, and let some strands loose.
- Tease your hair. Teasing is the essential step that totally change your hair buns-game, as it’s gives you that messy textures and volume.
- After all hair parts has teased, create a bun and secure it with a bobby pin. Make sure to pin an inch from the bottom of your strands. This way, you’ll leaving the ends to fray around your bun and creating a messy effect!
Half Top Knot
We’ve seen this up-do getting more popular in past few months, you could spot half top knot on some of the coolest fashion blogger and celebrities. We love that hair do so much as it creates a cool yet easy going vibe!
- Pull all the hair above the temple area upwards and create ponytails in your crown area.
- Teased your ponytails slightly to create volume. Now create a bun and wrap the bun using elastic band, secure with bobby pins.
- Lightly tug on your hair to create a looser top knot that gives “effortless-bed-head” statement.
French Girl Hair
If you haven’t notice, all the coolest it-french-girl wear their hair like this: a disheveled, undone kind with a messy texture that just look so cool. After studying Jeane Damas’ and Caroline de Maigret’s hair, what we notice is that slightly fuzziness in their hair but it never looks too frizzy. So what’s their secret??
- Shampoo is akaline that lift your hair cuticle up and conditioner smooth the hair shaft down. So skip the conditioner to create texture.
- Since you are not using conditioner, your hair hasn’t laid its protective cuticles back down, so you need to keep away from hot tools and air dry your hair instead.
- Put your hair in a low chignon for 15 minutes and release it. Or you can simply wash your hair at night, sleep on a damp hair without brushing it, and you’ll get an amazing texture in the morning!