Yoga Soemotirto is the main man responsible for getting celebrities, like Cathy Sharon, red carpet-ready and bringing out the bride’s natural beauty on their BIG day. Now he’s spilling his secrets to Zalonku!
1. What is the best part about being a make-up artist?
The best part being a make up artist is that I can do a lot of traveling to do the make up for customers. My wish is I can go international. ;)
2. Tell us the best (most memorable/craziest/most exciting) thing to happen in your career so far!
The most exciting moment when I was honored to do the make up for Hollywood actress, Michelle Yeoh.
3. Which beauty trends are you loving for 2015?
Actually, I’m not a big follower of a certain trend or any trends. But I (always) love flawless skin with thick eyebrow – pastel colors or smokey colors for eyeshadow – and nude lip.
4. What 3 make up products are must-haves to use on your clients?
3 products must-haves to use on clients: a nice foundation, good eyebrow products (i.e. eyebrow crayon), and a nice lipstick color.
5. What advice would you give to every girl out there who loves make-up?
My advice: Do not wear make up for too long. Maximum 6 hours and you should remove everything immediately. You can apply your make up all over again or just simply leave your skin natural, fresh and clean.